Ta spletna stran hrani piškotke, da bi vam zagotovili boljšo uporabniško izkušnjo in popolno funkcionalnost te strani.

Analitične piškotke uporabljamo s storitvijo Google Analytics, samo z vašo privolitvijo. Sprejemam Zavrnitev Več informacij

Securing Hybrid Identity from the ground up

Predavanje je v angleškem jeziku.

Most organizations do not have Microsoft Security Best Practices implemented at the foundation of their identity, which is their on-premises Active Directory, while trying to set up and manage their Microsoft Entra ID. In this session, I will cover the process of creating a secure and stable Microsoft Active Directory using Microsoft AD Tiering model best practices. 80% of the session is live hands-on AD tiering and other important aspects to watch out for while securing Active Directory, while the other 20% explains what we are doing and what impact will it have on Hybrid Identity. As always, I have an "ask anything" section in the Q&A part of the session.

Tomislav Fučkar

APIS IT d.o.o.

Tomislav Fučkar is an experienced Systems Engineer. In the last 30 years he worked with almost all Microsoft desktop and server OSs and most of their technologies. He has always been interested in identity and security, which paved the path throughout his career. For the last 5 years he has been working at APIS IT, currently leading the Microsoft Identity & Security team. He is responsible for the security of all Microsoft systems with emphasis on Hybrid Identity. His area of expertise is Active Directory, particularly securing and hardening it. He knows how to deal with Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services and Active Directory Certificate Services. Besides Microsoft technologies, he also has a lot of experience working with CyberArk Privileged Access Management solutions and is a big fan of Powershell. In addition to his work at APIS IT, at the end of 2021, Tomislav became a lecturer at the Algebra Open University. He spends his free time with his family, and you can often see him on the tennis court.

Ostala predavanja

All new and cloudy Windows LAPS!

300 NSI

Komentiranje v NTK aplikaciji je mogoče za potrjene udeležence NT konference.

iPhone Android